- In your laptop or desktop computer, launch your browser application and navigate to the URL bar found on top. In the URL bar, enter the If you own a Hp printer, you may know the issues associated with the driver installation part of your printer setup. With such a large number of available drivers and immense confusion, getting it done right in the first place is not a cakewalk.
However, to make things easier for you, hp printer drivers all-in-one is an online service that provides you all the required drivers for your Hp printer. Moreover, it doesn’t matter what model you are using, the all-in-one website will provide you all the drivers for installation.
Therefore, in this article, let us have a look at the required steps of using the all-in-one printer driver installation website for your Hp printer. To make sure everything goes smooth, follow the steps given below with care:
- First of all, you need to make some perquisites before getting started with the driver installation. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Physical access to your Hp printer
- A browser application in your desktop or laptop computer
- A stable wireless connection
Soon after you get all the requirements, you can feel free to proceed with the further steps.
- Now, you need to make sure that your printer, as well as a computer device, are connected to the same wireless network. Moreover, you can also connect them with an ethernet cable for a wired connection.
- web address 123.hp.com and hit the enter key to visit the hp printer drivers all-in-one website.
- Once you are on the website, you’ll see an input field that will ask you for the model number of your printer. Head over to your printer and lack at the back portion of it to find the model number of your printer.
- Once found, enter the model number in the input field and hit the enter button once again. Now, you’ll see a list of all the available files that you need to download for the driver installation of your printer. Therefore, download all the files (if more than one) one by one in your computer.
- After downloading, open the file manager in your computer and head to the download location of your files. From there, right-click on the file and from the drop-down menu, select Open to run the program.
- If you are asked to provide administrative access, just hit the yes button and proceed.
- The program will start extracting the necessary files and you need to wait until the process completes.
- After the files are extracted, you’ll be greeted with a terms & conditions page. You need to agree with the terms & conditions and hit the next button to continue with the installation.
- After all this, the driver installation will begin. Now, you just need to follow the on-screen instructions on your computer as they occur.
And that’s it! After this, you’ll have successfully installed required drivers using hp printer drivers all-in-one website. That’s all we have for today.