Hp printers provide a lot of beneficial features. However, to use all those features, you need to make it compatible with your system. The best way to make your printer compatible is by installing Hp printer drivers for mac. After doing so, you can make your printer fully functional with your PC.
Therefore, in this article, we will have a look at the step by step procedure that is required to install the necessary drivers for your printer. Make sure you follow each of the steps mentioned below carefully:
- Firstly, open the folder where you have downloaded the driver files.
- Once located, double click on the file to open it. Alternatively, you can even right-click and choose open.
- Now, you’ll be prompted with a security warning. However, you need not worry about it, click on yes to proceed with the installation of Hp printer drivers for mac.
- Now, the setup will begin and the program will ask you to turn on your HP printer. Therefore, do as the instructions on your screen says.
- Make sure that your printer, as well as Mac, are connected to the same network.
- Now, if your printer and Mac are connected to the same network, click on the no button. Otherwise, if they are on different networks, click yes to continue further.
- After this, you need to complete the network connection setup. In order to do this, you just need to follow the instructions given on your screen.
- Once done, you’ll be asked to select the desired software for installation on your Mac. Just select your desired option and hit the install button to continue.
- Now to begin the installation, all you need to do is enter the login details of your Mac and hit the enter button on your keyboard.
- Now, in order to begin the installation of your Hp printer drivers for mac, just click on the continue button and wait for the process to finish.
- Lastly, perform a reset for your Mac and the drivers will be installed successfully.
How to download Hp printer drivers for mac?
The first step in the installation of Hp printer drivers is to download the required files. Therefore, if you want to download the driver files, all you need is physical access to your Hp printer, a stable internet connection, and a browser of the latest version.
Once you’ve arranged all these requirements, note the model number of your Hp printer. You can find the model number at the back of your printer. Once done, open your browser and visit the website at 123.hp.com.
On this website, you’ll be asked to provide the model number of your printer. Therefore, provide the model number and access the compatible files available for download. Now, just hit the download button one by one to download all the required files and proceed with the installation.