Hp Officejet Pro is a highly functional printer with lots of capabilities. With this, you can perform various tasks such as print, fax, web, scan, and copy. Moreover, the transmission speed and modem speed are extremely great in Hp Officejet pro.
If you want to make sure that your Hp printer works best, you need to install the hp Officejet pro 8600 plus driver in your computer device. After you’ve successfully installed the drivers, you can ensure a great compatibility for your printer with your device.
Therefore, through the medium of this article, you’ll get to know about the stepwise method to install all the required drivers of your Hp Officejet printer with ease. Follow the steps given below carefully:
- First of all, make sure that you have physical access to the printer. Moreover, connect the printer and computer device to the same network. Also, ensure that you have a browser application of the latest version installed on your computer.
- Once you have successfully managed all the perquisites, take your printer and note the model number stated at the back of your printer.
- When you’ve noted the model number, turn on your computer and launch the browser application. Now, in your browser, input the website 123.hp.com in the URL bar and hit the enter key on your keyboard.
- On the website, you’ll be asked to enter the model number of your printer. Enter the one you noted in the earlier steps and click on the continue button to proceed.
- Now, you’ll get a list of all the required hp Officejet pro 8600 plus driver on the website. Just click on the download button one by one and download all the required files.
- After this, open the location of your downloaded files on your computer.
- Afterward, double click on the file to open it. Once the file opens, it will start extracting the necessary requirements. Therefore, wait for the extraction to complete.
- Once the extraction is completed, you’ll be presented with a terms of conditions page. Agree with the terms and conditions and then proceed with the continue button.
- Now, you’ll be asked to select the required software for installation among the numerous types available. Therefore, select the desired one and hit the next button to continue.
- Once done, the installation will begin and you need to cope up with the instructions you get on your screen to continue with the setup. After some time, the installation will be finished successfully.
- When the installation completes, you will be asked to enter a name for your printer. Therefore, enter the desired name for your printer and hit the finish button.
- As soon as you hit the finish button, the installation will be completed successfully and drivers will be installed for your printer.
And that’s it! With the last step, you’ll successfully install the hp Officejet pro 8600 plus driver in your computer. Now, you can enjoy the countless benefits of your printer.